Its fun being Tangy!

Monday, September 06, 2010

match.com, Meet Your Match

I talked to Mom for 20 minutes today and entertained her with frivolous details (her favorite). I consider my act of service for the day done.


Mom: Does she have a boyfriend?
Me: Yes.
Mom: Do you have a boyfriend?
Me: No.
Mom: Are you going to get a boyfriend?
Me: Maybe.
Mom: OH good. I'll offer you a reward for getting a boyfriend!!
Me: Haha, okay, what kind of reward?
Mom: I don't know, you tell me. Anything you want!
Me: Anything??
Mom: Anything!
Me: Okay, well I'll be thinking about this.
Mom: Yeah, I mean I think having an award is better than not having an award, right?
Me: Right.
Mom: Now you can't trick me! You can't just make somebody up!
Me: Okay
Mom: And it has to be a boy! I know you tricky girls!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home