Its fun being Tangy!

Monday, February 07, 2011

Just In Case

And, just in case I wasn't listening closely enough, she sent me a card with the recipe:


Per our conversation, here is the ingredients of makes 12 slices of chorizo & quails eggs

12 slices French bread, sliced on the diagonal, about 1/4 inch or 5 mm thick
1-1/2 oz or 40 g cured, ready to eat chorizo. Cut into 12 thin slices
olive oil
12 quails eggs (actually the quail eggs are 10 in one box)
mild paprika
salt & pepper
fresh flat-leaf parseley to garnish

(Enclosed cash is for you to have when you go to market. My love to you is in there too.)
Have fun!

For my birthday, she sent me $5. To go to market, she sent me $20. She means business.

1 Comments:

Blogger Christina said...

Why would she reward you for getting older? Obviously rewards are for activities that should be encouraged like husband-finding and baby-making (in that order, only).

3:11 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home